Appreciate your body for all it does for you every day!

 My health and fitness journey has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs lately, but I have learned that it's okay to not always feel motivated. Taking a break from dancing and instructing has been challenging, as I miss the active lifestyle and structure that comes with teaching classes. But I also know that rest is important, and pushing myself too hard can do more harm than good.


I have been feeling exhausted lately, and some days I just don't have the energy to work out. And that's okay. I have decided to be kind and gentle with myself, and listen to what my body needs. On the days that I do feel up to it, I try to do some light workouts to keep moving and stay active. But on the days that I don't feel like it, I give myself permission to take a break and rest.


It's important to find a balance between pushing yourself to make progress and giving yourself grace to take a break when needed. I have to remind myself that it's okay to not always be on top of my fitness game, and that every journey has its ups and downs.


I am looking forward to getting back to teaching classes in 2025, as it motivates me to stay active and connected with others. Teaching allows me to share my passion for fitness with others and to interact with so many amazing people. It's a journey that I love and I can't wait to get back to it.


So, if you're feeling unmotivated or exhausted, remember to be kind to yourself and listen to what your body needs. Find ways to stay active that work for you, and don't be too hard on yourself when you need to take a break. What motivates you to keep going on your health and fitness journey?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sacred Pace: Why Your Healing Journey is a Walk, Not a Sprint

When Nourishment Wore a Muffin Top: A Story of Love and Weight

When Your To-Do List is Longer Than Your Day: Finding God in the Exhaustion